SPRING BREAK CAMP
Welcome to Sparx Studio's Spring Break Camp 2021!
SINCE WE ARE WAITING ON A RULING FROM THE PROVINCE, WE ARE CURRENTLY TAKING E-TRANSFER PAYMENTS ONLY! FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.
1: SEND US $378.55 ($335+tax) VIA E-TRANSFER TO email@example.com (auto deposit is activated) FOR THE COST OF THE CAMP.
2: PLEASE EMAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org:
-YOUR CHILD'S NAME AND DOB (YYYY/MM/DD):
- ANY ALLERGIES OR MEDICIAL CONDITIONS:
- CONTACT NAME AND PHONE NUMBER:
- HAVE YOU READ AND DO YOU AGREE TO OUR COVID PROCEDURES AND REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY?: YES or NO
- DO WE HAVE PERMISSION TO USE YOUR CHILD'S PHOTO FOR SPARX PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES?: YES or NO
IF WE ARE NOT PERMITTED TO RUN, WE WILL RUN A VIRTUAL CAMP INSTEAD AT A LOWER PRICE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!
ALL elementary aged children are welcome to attend! (Jk- Grade 5)
- Your child will experience 5 days of education, creativity and most importantly...fun! Each camp day will offer Educational Acting games, lessons and activities based around social-emotional growth and objectives from the Ontario Curriculum. NO acting experience is necessary and we encourage all personality types to sign up!
Each day will run from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm on April 12, 13, 14, 15 & 16 in Windermere United Church. We offer an hour of After Care until 4:00 pm for an additional $20/day (includes tax) paid via E-Transfer to email@example.com.
In addition to learning about social-emotional skills, such as how to cope with bullying, anxiety and public safety; children will learn valuable acting techniques that will help increase their confidence, imagination and public speaking skills.
Kids will participate in a combination of acting games, lessons, outside play and crafts.
The best part is that your child will have a blast and not even realize they are learning!
*BONUS: Students will write and perform an outdoor 'Sparx Showcase' for friends and family on the last day of camp!
PLEASE READ OUR COVID & REFUND POLICY BEFORE CHECKOUT.
EXTRA CAMP & COVID INFORMATION
Bring a lunch, two snacks and full waterbottle.
Children will be going across the street to Willards Garden Parkette. Therefore, please provide your child with weather appropriate clothing and accessories.
After purchase, a confirmation email will be sent to ensure your payment and sign up was received.
A few days before March Break, you will receive a reminder email providing details about the camp.
Your child will be placed in a camp based on their age. (Older group and younger group). IF we do not receive enough sign ups in one group: the groups will be created in order to keep the age ranges as close as possible.
*Please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 437-925-8559 if you have any special requests or questions about registering your child(ren).
*If you have a promo code please note it is applied to a limit of one child's order.
*You will be required to sign a COVID waiver in order for your child to participate. (Please email if you have additionally questions on this).
*All that is required for class time for your child is comfortable clothing, a small snack, a water bottle, and any necessary medicial devices/equipment. (A detailed camp email will be sent to you a week before your course start date providing more information).
-Min. of 3 kids per camp needed for a camp to run. If not met, customers will receive a full credit, refund or we will combine the Big Sparx and Little Sparkies groups.
*We are running all of our Sparx In-Person programs in accordance to Toronto Public Health's childcare COVID protocols and procedures. Please read below for full details:
Our COVID-19 Sparx Fall Course Procedures:
- All Sparx instructors will receive extra, in-depth COVID-19 response training in order to follow up to date provincial health and safety rules for childcare.
- A max number of persons will be allowed in one camp group (including instructors) as per the current provincial regulations.
- All students, instructors and guardians will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 and asked questions about how they feel before entering each class. If your child or anyone else in your household feels unwell, been in contact with someone with COVID or have been outside of Ontario in the past 14 days, we will ask you to go home. If you're already feeling unwell the morning of your class, please stay home and email us before your class to let us know you are unable to make it; however as much advance notice as possible is preferred (i.e. if you feel unwell the day before, then please email us then).
- All students will be encouraged to stay socially distant as best as they can. We fully understand that this is difficult for children and will always regulate this in a realistic and gentle manner.
- We ask that students follow the current childcare laws in regards to mask wearing in accordance to current Ontario government and church regulations.
- The classroom and bathrooms will be wiped down before, during and after class.
- Children will have multiple hand washing breaks through out the camp.
- We will have plenty of hand sanitizer and bacterial cleaning spray on hand.
- We will have a response plan if a child shows symptoms of COVID-19 or if we think they have been exposed.
- Daily attendance will be recorded to track any contact.
- All drop-offs and pick-ups will be made outside of the building. No parents or visitors will be allowed inside.
- Our final 'Sparx Showcase' (the play they will write and perform on the last day) will be performed outside and everyone will practice social distancing.
- We have removed the majority of our toys and game equipment that could easily spread germs.
- Any equipment that we do give the kids (i.e. colouring pencils) will be sanitized and distributed by an instructor before and after use.
- All Sparx lessons and activities have been modified to work (and still be fun!) with all of these changes.
Sparx offers a generous and consistent refund and course credit policy. We know that things can change and we want to be fair to you while protecting our small business:
- If we are notified 10 days or more before the first class: We will happily either fully refund your fees minus a 7.5% processing fee OR fully credit your payment towards a future program within the next 12 months!
- If you notify us within 9 to 4 days before the first class: At this point we have little chance of booking another student after reserving this space for you! We are happy to split your payment with you and refund you 50% of your fees. We are also happy, if you choose, to keep 75% of your payment and credit it towards a future program within the next 12 months!
- Notification within 72 hours before a course begins: This is very hard on our small business. But we still want to help! We will refund you 30% of your fees. We are also happy, if you choose, to keep your payment and credit 50% of it towards a future program within the next 12 months!
*Please note that anything COVID related is not an exemption to this policy. We thank you for your understanding.
**If Sparx Studio, our location facility or the City of Toronto decides to not allow in-person classes due to COVID-19, Sparx will offer a discounted virtual course in its place. If the customer chooses to opt out of the virtual program, they can choose between a full credit with no expiry date or a refund minus a 10% processing fee. **
BEFORE YOU COMPLETE YOUR BOOKING...
Please answer all of the questions in the mandatory information box in the upper right corner of the sign up page to guarantee you won't be bothered later for missing information. You will receive a confirmation email to ensure your payment was received and an additional email providing details about the camp.