Virtual Educational Acting
UPDATE: We currently do not have enough instructors to run virtual summer camps. Please subscribe to our email list (bottom of the webpage) to be alerted if we ARE able to run these!
~ Time for some ACTIVE screen time! All virtual classes include engaging acting games and activities that are enjoyable, energizing and mentally stimulating! ~
We have modified our usual educational acting program to best fit the online world! Your children will still learn the same valuable social-emotional skills that are taught in our regular classes. As well, we have added updated material that addresses our current situation in a sensitive but helpful manner. This is a great opportunity for children to socially interact while maintaining social distancing.
Course & Camp Details:
Concepts Your Child Will Learn:
- How to make COVID-19 easier for everyone at home & in the community (for you and others)
- Courage Tips to help ease anxiety
- Bullying vs Teasing (and what to do for both)
- Stranger Danger Scenarios
- Emotional Intelligence activities
Plus, your child will participate in FUN acting games that will involve communication, creativity, critical thinking, and improvisational skills.
BONUS: : A Virtual Play Performance will be presented online on the last day of the camp! The play will be created by your children's ideas!
*SPECIAL: FIRST CLASS FREE TRIALS! Try us out for free to see if it is a good fit! There is NO obligation to sign up afterwards. To save your spot please email email@example.com with the following information:
CHILD'S NAME and DOB (YYYY/MM/DD):
BIG SPARX or LITTLE SPARKIES CLASS:
SELECTED FREE TRIAL DATE: (Please choose from the camp list below)
ANY EXTRA NOTES WE SHOULD BE AWARE OF?:
Little Sparkies: JK to Grade 1
(Grade 2 you can choose what group to put them in!)
Big Sparx: Grade 3 to Grade 6
1: COURSE NAME: SATURDAY VIRTUAL COURSE
(5 WEEK SATURDAY COURSE)
April 24th, May 1st, May 8th, May 15th, May 22nd
FREE TRIAL CLASS ON APRIL 24TH!
a) Big Sparx: 12:30 to 1:45 pm
b) Little Sparkies: 2:00 pm to 3:15 pm
*Free Trial is for new Sparx customers only. Only 1 free trial class/child. There is no obligation to sign up after the free trial class. Sign ups after the free trial will be the normal cost of the program and no promo codes can be applied if the free trial option was utilized.
What Will YOUR Child Get Out Of This Course?- Daily stimulation, creativity and engagement- Improved academic focus- Improved imagination and acting skills- Advanced critical thinking skills- Advanced social-emotional intelligence and common situation coping techniques (i.e. how to build up confidence, empowerment and courage)- An increased appreciation towards others- How to work and solve situations independently AND as part of a team- FUN... and a wonderful way to release built up energy!
- We will accept 7 students in each class. First come first serve!
- All classes will be held on ZOOM (free to use). We will email you the link that will take you to the class in advance.
- Please only sign up if you have a working computer, microphone, web cam and a reliable internet connection.
-If we do NOT sell out a course/camp, we would be able to offer $30 day drop in classes.
-Min. of 2 kids per class needed for a course to run. If not met, customers will receive a full credit or refund or will have a combined class option.
Sparx offers a generous and consistent refund and course credit policy. We know that things can change and we want to be fair to you while protecting our small business:
- If we are notified 10 days or more before the first class: We will happily either fully refund your fees minus a 7.5% processing fee OR fully credit your payment towards a future program within the next 12 months!
- If you notify us within 9 to 4 days before the first class: At this point we have little chance of booking another student after reserving this space for you! We are happy to split your payment with you and refund you 50% of your fees. We are also happy, if you choose, to keep 75% of your payment and credit it towards a future program within the next 12 months!
- Notification within 72 hours before a course begins: This is very hard on our small business. But we still want to help! We will refund you 30% of your fees. We are also happy, if you choose, to keep your payment and credit 50% of it towards a future program within the next 12 months!
*Please note that anything COVID related is not an exemption to this policy. We thank you for your understanding.
-Promo Codes, Discounts & Special Sales: Customers can use these at the time of their current registration as long as it is still within the valid usage dates and for the correctly advertised product. Sparx Studio is not responsible nor will refund customers forgetting or missing out on a discount, promo or sale.
BEFORE YOU COMPLETE YOUR BOOKING...
Please answer all of the questions in the mandatory information box in the upper right corner of the sign up page to guarantee you won't be bothered later for missing information. You will receive a confirmation email to ensure your payment was received and an additional email providing details about the class.